Our graduates from the class of 2019 developed their passions with us and strengthened their strengths, and we are excited to see them continue this journey in a myriad of ways.
Class of 2019 Destinations Update
Following on from their stellar results in the IB Diploma Programme, we are pleased to announce that our students are continuing their lifelong pursuit of learning as they endeavour to contribute positively to our global society. Our graduates from the class of 2019 developed their passions with us and strengthened their strengths, and we are excited to see them continue this journey in a myriad of ways.
18 Students of the class of 2019 start their University courses this coming month in countries such as the UK, Austria, USA, France, Spain, and Canada. An additional 6 students have gone on to complete their civil service duties as required by their country, and 5 more graduates from 2019 have elected to take a gap year to gain experience in their chosen fields of interest.
University Destinations for our class of 2019 include (but are not limited to) the following:
- UK: University College London (UCL), Westminster University, University of Sussex, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London (UAL)
- Austria: University of Vienna, University of Salzburg, Salzburg Mozarteum
- US: Indiana University, Portland University
- France: Le Cordon Bleu University, Paris
- Spain: IE University
- Canada: Ryerson University
We are very pleased with our graduates, and excited for their futures!